Job Opportunity: Electrical Engineer/Panel Builder
PNE Controls Ltd are a dynamic, modern electrical control company committed to the production of high quality bespoke electrical design, manufacture, installation, software and support services for industrial automated systems. Located in Mansfield we are looking to add an Electrical Engineer/ Panel Builder to our existing team.
- Panel Build to Electrical Schematic Drawings.
- Electrical Testing
- Site Installation of electrical systems.
- Motivated individual with the discipline of producing high standards of work.
- Ability to use own initiative working independently or as part of the team.
- City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 Electrotechnical Installation or equivalent
- City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulation
- Driving Licence (Full/Clean)
- ECS Card – Electrotechnical Certification Scheme
- CSCS Safety Passport
- First Aid at Work
- IPAF Powered Access Equipment License
Minimum of 3 years within the industrial electrical industry desirable.
39 Hours per week – Plus overtime as required to complete projects to required deadlines.
Competitive salary dependant on experience.
20 Days Annual Leave (Plus Statutory Bank holidays).
Contract Type – Full Time Permanent
To apply please forward CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12th March 2018